Wow, we’re already a month into 2014! How did that happen?
I love the New Year … looking back on the year gone by and planning the year ahead is so much fun!
This time of year is full of opportunities to be creative with your email marketing content. Your subscribers will be looking for tips, ideas and inspiration to help them turbocharge their success in the year ahead.
Here are some New Year’s content ideas to inspire your email marketing and serve your customers:
- Create a planner/list/tips sheet to help your subscribers succeed in the coming year
- Review the year just gone for your business, clients or industry
- Share your plans for the year ahead
- Share your favourite planning tools
- Share last year’s most popular posts from your blog
- Offer a special New Year’s discount to your subscribers
- Create a survey to find out how you can help your subscribers in the new year
- Share some interesting statistics from your business over the last year
- Cover trends you predict will be popular in the new year
- Provide some New Year’s inspiration for your subscribers … quotes, articles, images, success stories …